PDA

View Full Version : No tourney's reporting

AKallin
12-04-2009, 08:41 PM
I have played a bunch of heads up SNG's this month, and none of them are being reported in HEM. When I sort by all hands ever played, a get a lot of NaN errors for reports, and just tons of missing tourneys. I really have no idea how to explain, it's just not reporting anything correctly at all. Some tourneys are there, some are not, etc etc etc. All filters are set in such a manner that it should not be excluding any particular type.

Ideas?

fozzy71
12-04-2009, 09:36 PM
What site(s) and what version of HM?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

Delete any of the tourneys you think are incorrect, or start a new database for testing.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

AKallin
12-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Am currently using 1.09.03. I think I have realized what the problem is though. While I properly configured my pokerstars client to save HH's, none are in the HH folder. I am using Windows 7 so I assume there is some security feature preventing stars from writing to this folder. I have emailed stars on how to properly configure the Hand History options in Windows 7.

fozzy71
12-04-2009, 10:53 PM
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Do the same thing for Pokerstars.exe and PokerstarsUpdate.exe.

How do I configure Holdem Manager to work with PokerStars? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=147)

Configure the import folder as describe for Vista.

2. Configuring PokerStars settings

Launch PokerStars.
Go to Options > Instant Hand History. The Instant Hand History dialog will pop up. In the Folder Name field, click on the Select button and navigate to the following folder: C:\Program Files\Pokerstars\HandHistory and click OK. This is where Pokerstars saves the hand history files for Windows XP. If you are using Windows 64bit Operating System, this path will likely be C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokerstars\HandHistory. In Windows Vista it will be in
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Pokerstars\HandHistory If you can't see it, turn off Windows Hidden Files option - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html
Make sure that Save My Hand History is selected otherwise PokerStars won't save the hand histories to your hard drive.