PDA

View Full Version : issues on partypoker

jacopastorius
12-04-2009, 04:56 PM
I play on partypoker.it with english language. I have just set up all the stuff like auto import, hero name etc. but no hud nor results are imported by hm. Table finder can't find any table i play, don't know why. Hands history are correctly saved on my hard disk by partypoker software. I use 1.09.03 version

fozzy71
12-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

jacopastorius
12-05-2009, 05:33 AM
I run win7, uac idsabled and hm and other exe run as administrator. I use win7 builtin firewall and allowed all exe.
i think there is a problem with hh file because it don't import it neither manually selecting "import from folder". IT found the file but nothing showed on result>data tab, nothing graphs or stats. The hh file is attached

jacopastorius
12-05-2009, 05:39 AM
EDIT: i have a corrupted database because i tried to create a new one and now i can import the file correctly. What should i do to fix my database errors?

EDIT2: i think i find the problem: i used holdem manager to another pc until now with a version of postgresql different fromthe one that i have on this new pc, then backup and import database didn't work, so i copied the whole database folder from the old pc to the new one. On the new pc i have a different version of postgresql, infact when just now i tried to make a backup but it says that server version is 8.3.7 while database is 8.3.4. Now i exported all hands, created a new database, imported the hands on the new database and now it works.

So i can assume that backup the database and restore it (let's say because of a format or a change of pc) it is not convenient. The best solution is export and import hands, right?

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Yes. The backup/restore process is never 100% fail-proof, even if you had the exact same installer files that you originally used. You should always fully backup all of your HM data before attempting a backup/restore, or reinstall of any type. http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20754