PDA

View Full Version : Tourneydata reimport incorrect

TimoDGer
12-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Hello,

I exported the tourneydata, deleted my database, imported the handhistories into a new one and finally reimported the tourneydata. Most of the tourneydata imported correctly, except tourneyspeed and rebuy.

Version 1.09.03

Perhaps you can have a look on this.

Timo

fozzy71
12-04-2009, 10:11 PM
What site(s) and what types of tourneys, generally?

Did you try importing your \hmarchive folder also? Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.

TimoDGer
12-05-2009, 03:40 AM
PokerStars, mainly Turbo-DoNs (they are imported as Regulars every time), some MTTs. I corrected all data manually after playing. So the HMExportedTourneyResults.txt contains all the correct data.

I reimportes the Archive-Folders into a new database then (of course the archive, what else?). After that the HMExportedTourneyResults.txt. For example the number of players in the big MTTs is correct now. Speedtype und Rebuyamount is not.

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 12:31 PM
To get your data imported accurately I suggest you email support@pokerstars.com and ask them for ALL of your old Hand Histories AND Tournament Histories/Summaries. Create a new DB and import the hands, then the .htm summary files.

TimoDGer
12-05-2009, 01:50 PM
I HAVE all of my handhistories. And the HMExportedTourneyResults.txt contains ALL of my data. I corrected them in HM through SQL now.

It's a bug in HM. I thought you want to know that. If not, so what...

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 06:13 PM
We do want to know that, thank you. I was just trying to let you know the best way to get your accurate data. I should have included this statement in my previous post: Please zip and email the problem hand histories, and exported summaries, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net. If the zip file is too big to attach to an email, please upload it to a site like megaupload or rapidshare, and send the link in the email.

TimoDGer
12-21-2009, 06:28 AM
I've sent some data now