PDA

View Full Version : Bet Flop

Philocyber
12-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Hello all,

it occured to me, that the Number of "Bet Flop" and "Fold vs flop bet" do not add to 100% all the time. For example I had a player that had 22% Bet Flop and 74% Fold vs flop bet.

How are those Numbers calculated ? Does the "Bet Flop" take Bets/calls/raises on the Flop into account or really just when the person is the first to bet (since technically if someone already betted the move would be named a call or a raise)

hope someone knows.....

Philocyber

fabio
12-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Hi,

Bet Flop means when he bets the flop and is not the preflop aggressor.

Add "Calls" to "Bet Flop" and "Fold vs flop bet" and it will be 100%

Fabio

Philocyber
12-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Hm I'm not sure if i understand.

If "Bet Flop" is when he's not prefelop Aggressor, then "Fold to Flop Bet" should be the folding rate when he was not the preflop Aggressor as well - right ? In the documentation stands ( very misleading):

"Bet Flop"= How often they bet the flop overall

"Fold to Flop Bet" = How often they Fold to a Flop Bet overall"

By the way what is the number "calls" I couldn't find it neither in documentation or the program itself ?

P.S. It might be a could idea to rewrite the "Stat Definitions", to be honest I think its written very vague and it has lots of errors in it. For a comprehensive statistical Package like HM, usually its explainded with which formula a Number is calculated and how the computer does the actual calculation - I think a lot of questions in this forum would vanish, if one would know how exactly the numbers are calculated (with all the flaws there might be). Its better to know...

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Formulas for every HM Stat! (Updated Nov 12, 2009) (http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3595)