PDA

View Full Version : HEM importing all hands but displaying & reporting only 2/3 of them

nowonda
12-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Ok guys, i'm officially going freakin crazy..
I have 1555 iPoker hands that I imported in both HEM and PT2. When I view the report in PT2 all of them are displayed, but when I do the same thing in HEM only 1167 are there. I have cleared all the filters a billion times (btw, both PT2 and HEM are just installed), I have checked different HEM reports, different tabs and all that shit.. The weird thing is that when I import (or re-import) the hands in HEM I do get a message saying 1555 (so all of them) were imported (all duplicates, but w/e), but when I check any report only 1167 are there.. So freakin frustrating..

Anyone has any clue? Any kind of suggestion will be very appreciated. I really hope I'm a gigantic moron and there's some checkbox I didn't check or w/e so the fix would be quick.

Thanks in advance!

LE: One more thing - every report in the Reports tab and every tab from the Cash Games section (Hands, Sessions, Graphs) is showing 1167 hands. But when I check the Players section, I do get 1555 hands, so wtf is going on?!

fozzy71
12-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Tourney hands?

Tourney > Hands > [x] All

nowonda
12-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Retarded of me not to mention.. nope, it's cash game hands. Other info that might help - I'm on Windows XP SP3, OS just installed today (clean install), along with everythin else, including poker stuff.
Also, just want to mention that I'm not a total rookie in computer shit & HEM. Not an expert either, but I know my way around, I've been using HEM for 2 years+, never had this stupid problem..

nowonda
12-03-2009, 08:20 PM
eh fuck it.. I've created a new DB and imported all hands and bingo..
The old one was built using a back-up containing datamined hands, somehow this fucked things a bit i guess. I tried rebuilding the indexes using the functionality in HEM (have no idea if that could have help..), but with no effect.
Bottom line (for users who might get through similar shit) - it looks like the cause was the fact that the DB was built using a backup rather than "building" the DB as hands get in.. I don't know if this makes sense but it's the only explanation I could find (and in all honesty when building the DB using the back-up I did get 135 or so errors, which were all ignored, according co pgAdmin III).

Cheers all!

fozzy71
12-04-2009, 12:33 AM
The old one was built using a back-up containing datamined hands, somehow this fucked things a bit i guess.......

Yep. The backup/restore process is never a sure thing. That is why I suggest you backup everything before you try the backup/restore, in case you need to rebuild.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20754

nowonda
12-04-2009, 07:06 AM
Thanks fozzy, will check that out next time :)

Cheers!