PDA

View Full Version : Hand Range Tool

Philocyber
12-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Hello everybody,

I have some questions about the Hand Range tool which looks fantastic.

1. When I play online the tool is not changing the hero cards or the community cards to the actual values. The hole Cards alway stay on the value A[ and K[ (whatever that means). If i try to change the values by hand an error message occurs (see picture). Is this tool for playing online - or is it just for the Replayer ?

2. If i want to use it in the Replayer I can't, as described in the manual, Click on a players panel and it starts. It doesn't start. How do I get the card values in this tool ?

thx for your help...

Philocyber

Philocyber
12-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Sry forgot the picture - here it is...

fozzy71
12-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Hello everybody,

I have some questions about the Hand Range tool which looks fantastic.

1. When I play online the tool is not changing the hero cards or the community cards to the actual values. The hole Cards alway stay on the value A[ and K[ (whatever that means). If i try to change the values by hand an error message occurs (see picture). Is this tool for playing online - or is it just for the Replayer ?

It is designed for review, not for use during play.

2. If i want to use it in the Replayer I can't, as described in the manual, Click on a players panel and it starts. It doesn't start. How do I get the card values in this tool ?

That feature was (accidentally) removed in a recent update. It should be returned in a future update.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=12684&highlight=hand+range

Philocyber
12-03-2009, 09:23 PM
O.k. thanks. But actually the greatest improvement of this tool (in my opinion) would be: let it take the values automatically if you play online for Hole Cards and Community cards. It's really nice to analyze your hands after you have played them, but its not 10% worth of analyzing them during play and saving you the money....

But i really like the idea of the tool - it's a great thought....

fozzy71
12-04-2009, 12:34 AM
I don't think the sites like you using these types of tools in live play (during SNG's in particular).

Philocyber
12-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Speaking for Partypoker I think this would be allowed (but their unfair advantage policy is written very vague )

I was able to open the tool by right-clickin in the "Hands" section on a particular Hand some things I noticed about the tool:

1. It doesn't show the "colors" of a hand it always show something like K[ 9[ (the Hand was Ks9h) does this mean that all Kings and all 9's are selected ? In the manual you can see on the picture that there are atcually colors shown (like Ks), but if i try to enter something like Ks - it changes back...

2. I'm not able to change the Card Values by Hand at all - is this just on my machine so ?

3. I'm not able to move the slider in the Turn register card for selecting the cards.

Are this known bugs or is something wrong on my machine ?

Will there be further development of Hand Range tool (I love it) or will it be replaced by some form of Holdem Analytics

Greetings

Philocyber
12-04-2009, 11:36 AM
I just played with it and have another question regarding the the third slider in the register Turn.

The 3rd Slider (Draws) selects from Hands that are currently weaker than Top pair with no flush draws and overcards.

What does this sentence mean from the manual? Can you explain what excactly the slider does ? Sorry but i couldn't understand it neither from the text nor from the example

You can enter a desired probability in the box to the right.....What does this mean what probability that the oponent wins ? But that is the goal to find out isn' it ?

Sorry if the questions seem stupid - but since I Cant play with the too i can't really find out....

thx for your help.....