PDA

View Full Version : Hud problem

louylou
12-03-2009, 12:40 PM
My hud stats display is to big ,was able to make them bigger but cant make them smaller i have read the manuel and tried what it said to do and still wont work, is there anyway of putting it back as default or any other sugesstions please help

fozzy71
12-03-2009, 01:42 PM
hud options > player preferences > appearance > [x] scale font

You can also pick a smaller font size like size 7 instead of 8, etc.

If you want to restore your HUD configs to default, it is rather easy.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

louylou
12-06-2009, 11:09 AM
I go through hud options > player preferences .>appearences >and i cannot (x)scale font ican tick scale font and drag table to make bigger or smaller then click apply but nothing happens .My font size is showing 4,Trebuche know that ive adjusted it ,it was on about 10 but this still seems to have no effect my hud disply is barely managable with 5stats .can u help please

fozzy71
12-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Then you have created some custom configs most likely, but havent properly configured the HUDs on the Use For: tab.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

What sites do you play?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

louylou
12-06-2009, 03:48 PM
thank you i found problem in custom config:):):):):)