PDA

View Full Version : New OS. HEM no longer working

hotjava9
12-03-2009, 10:38 AM
My Hold em manager is no longer working. I installed windows 7 about a month ago but while I wasn't playing at all. I decided to look at some hand histories the other day and it said there were errors with my OS since it had changed. I need a new serial code to apparently wipe the old one away and de register my old "PC #1" slot on my serial. hopefully support will see this. I wish you guys just a a simple e-mail address to send questions to.

fozzy71
12-03-2009, 02:23 PM
My Hold em manager is no longer working. I installed windows 7 about a month ago but while I wasn't playing at all. I decided to look at some hand histories the other day and it said there were errors with my OS since it had changed. I need a new serial code to apparently wipe the old one away and de register my old "PC #1" slot on my serial. hopefully support will see this.

Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then change your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

If you cant find the orig code in your emails, Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.net and make sure you stress that you have lost the code entirely.

I wish you guys just a a simple e-mail address to send questions to.

:confused:

At the top of every sub-forum and thread:

Notices
The current install version is 1.09. The installer and latest update patch can be found here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20705l. If you have questions about purchasing or receiving your code, please email sales@holdemmanager.net. If you need to contact support via email, instead of the forums, please email support@holdemmanager.net.