PDA

View Full Version : Report missing

Arizona Willie
12-02-2009, 08:02 PM
I just bought LeakBuster and when I went to step 4 it said to load the Report Holecards and I don't have a report by that name!!!

Somebody stole my Report .... grrrr.

I noticed after I went to Windows 7 that I didn't have some of the Reports that were there previously, dunno why.

How can I get the missing Reports?

fozzy71
12-02-2009, 10:08 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Reports.zip

Download and extract to a new folder, then paste them into \hodlem manager\reports.

For W7, make sure you are running HM as admin.

Under Windows 7 you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe to be started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executable's and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Leak Buster Support
12-03-2009, 03:50 AM
Was this resolved for you?

Arizona Willie
12-03-2009, 11:47 AM
The link didn't work.

But, that got me to thinking * ouch that hurts * and I remembered that before I upgraded to Windows 7 I had copied my entire Holdem directory to one of my backup drives.

So I looked in there and sure enough there was the missing report and a bunch of other reports that aren't in the new installation, so I just drug them all over to the new Holdem/ reports directory and now all seems to be just fine.

Thanks.

fozzy71
12-03-2009, 01:54 PM
The link didn't work.

Sorry, it was a typo. I should have checked the link in a preview before posting. It just needed a capital R instead of lowercase. ;p

Leak Buster Support
12-03-2009, 05:29 PM
The link didn't work.

But, that got me to thinking * ouch that hurts * and I remembered that before I upgraded to Windows 7 I had copied my entire Holdem directory to one of my backup drives.

So I looked in there and sure enough there was the missing report and a bunch of other reports that aren't in the new installation, so I just drug them all over to the new Holdem/ reports directory and now all seems to be just fine.

Thanks.

Ha... ok, glad you got it. Not sure what happened with the re-install, but the reports should always be copied in (they are done by default).