PDA

View Full Version : Archives

DONNYBOY
12-02-2009, 06:36 PM
I have just set up my HM database on an external hard drive (finally - I'm not a computer person and it took a long time to figure out!!) Anyway, all is working perfectly but I noticed that the Archive folder doesn't seem to be working. I tried to set up the archive folder on the hard drive too - if I'm correct in thinking, all hands that have been imported into HM should automatically be saved in this file too? I have configured it on the import options to save to that file.

fozzy71
12-02-2009, 09:59 PM
It moves them every 15 minutes by default. Options > miscellaneous options > change archive duration.

It basically doesnt move them til after your session or after you close the poker client (so it releases it's lock on the files). If you play at microgaming HM is unable to move the gamehistory.dat files, so they must be moved manually.

DONNYBOY
12-03-2009, 07:49 AM
I have had to recently reinstall my whole database, so in the last week or so I have imported something like 400k hands... There are 0 hands in my nominated archive file... Is that right? lol

netsrak
12-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Only auto-import moves files after 15 min to the archive.

I think you did a import file or import from folder? This files will not be moved.