PDA

View Full Version : lost one specific hand

justafish
12-02-2009, 05:30 PM
i lost one hand, because i quit the table to fast by accident. as it was a huge preflop all in hand i wonder if i can write the hand down manually in my database that i donīt miss it in my consideration?

netsrak
12-02-2009, 05:32 PM
You can try to modify an existing handhistory file and import it. Or you request the hand from the support of your pokersite

justafish
12-08-2009, 11:55 AM
i have received the handhistory from my pokersite but unfortunately i am encountering problems importing it: i copied and pasted the HH to a text file and imported via "import files". it seemed like the hand was imported, but i can not find the hand in my database... so atm i donīt know if the hand was really imported or not? if it would have been imported i must have been able to find it?

fozzy71
12-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Please forward the hand me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

fozzy71
12-10-2009, 05:04 PM
This is not the original Ongame format. Did you email their support or use an automated lobby request system? This is what you get when requesting it thru their automated lobby system I believe. Can they send you the hand in the original format?

This format can not be imported. You could try and edit one of your other original hands, using these details, to reproduce this hand in original format.

fozzy71
12-11-2009, 04:08 PM
I got the attached hand history file, but I don't think that is in original HH format either. I have forwarded it to the developer.