PDA

View Full Version : HUD gone crazy with PS

mrbambocha
12-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Hi.
I've had HEM for a while now and running on FT without any problems.
A few days ago I switched to PS and now the HUD have gone crazy and I donīt know what I should do, tried to fix it myself but now I give up.

1. The HUD doesn't recognize me, even though a changed the name in HEM.
2. The HUD doesn't attach the stats to the right player.
3. The live hand re player that shows the mucked hands shows the cards all wild on the screen,one card here, one card there, and never attaches to the player that played the hand.

What have happened and how do I get it right?

netsrak
12-02-2009, 05:37 PM
*Please try updating to the latest version 1.09.03 from the link in my signature.

*If you have Vista/Windows7, please verify that UAC is off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73.
Or make sure that holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

*If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

mrbambocha
12-03-2009, 08:20 AM
I got the first part to work, getting the stats on right player through modifying the seat preferences. I sit at the bottom center, as I did at FT, but on FT that was position 5, now on stars its position 1!?

But still the HUD live replayer doesn't show the right mucked/winning hand over the right player. And still, every time I start a new table the HUD have 0 hands on me.

netsrak
12-03-2009, 10:21 AM
The Hud Stats for Hero always start with 0 - thats by design to represent your table image.

Bottom center on stars is 4 or 5, start counting clockwise beginning with 1 left from the dealer.

For the configuration of the positions:
1) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
2) Play at least one hand at the table.
3) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
4) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
5) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
6) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play. You will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being arranged.