PDA

View Full Version : Tourney results a little askew

scar3face
12-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Hi,

I played in a tourney last night and managed to cash (hooray for me), however I noticed that HEM didn't actually record the position I finished, or my $$ winnings.

I noticed that the tourney results position only goes up to 10th position by default and I guess that could be the first reason why it didn't record as I came 25th, however not recording the $$ winnings is strange.

I manually edited both stats and now it reads fine, however I would've thought HEM should've been able to do that automatically.

I updated HEM after the tournament was finished when I detected that it wasn't reported correctly.

Any other thoughts or reasons why it would've acted this way?

Thanks

netsrak
12-02-2009, 05:40 PM
It would be very helpful if you could give us some more details, especially which site and which HM version.

scar3face
12-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Sorry, my bad.

It was Pokerstars and I recently ran the upgrade to the new version (however I don't know which version I was running prior).

fozzy71
12-05-2009, 12:10 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43