PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Poker tourney

Noalkain
07-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi !

The multi-table tournament on pacific poker are in the cash section instead of appearing in the tourney section...

Can you fix this ?
My cash game statistic are all mixed up now :( ...

Noalkain

morny
07-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Are you using the latest version http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmtestupdate.exe

I remember there was a similar problem last week but im nearly sure it was fixed. Ill try and find out if theres a way to unwrangle the stats in the mean time.

Rvg72
07-16-2008, 12:56 AM
Make sure you are on the latest version. For hands already in your db you will need to wait a short while longer before you can delete them completely

Roy

ElTurbo
07-21-2008, 02:14 PM
I have the same problem, even though the HUD doesn't work at all for me in tournaments/sit n go's at pacific. Is there a solution for this yet?

morny
07-21-2008, 02:22 PM
There will be an option to completely delete hands from your Database soon but until then theres not much you can do

ElTurbo
07-25-2008, 07:11 PM
okay, well, I upgraded to the latest version, but it's still doing it...
and the HUD still doesn't work at all in tournaments, is that because it thinks I'm playing a cash game that's too big (I have the small stakes version)? or is there another problem?

morny
07-25-2008, 08:13 PM
Can you post a new thread, read the FAQ on how to configure the HUD and give me as much information as possible about your problem, have you checked your filters, used table manager (all in the faq how to configure holdem manager guide) and if your still having problems post your holdemmanager.config file and your prefs.xml file to paul.morny at gmail dot com and a link to the new thread.

anzz
07-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Pacific's tournaments showing up as cash games is a bug in handgrabber afaik. The new version (2.xx) of the handgrabber doesn't specify in the handhistory that it's a tournament. Send an e-mail to the idleminer support, hopefully they'll fix it.

Rvg72
07-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Pacific's tournaments showing up as cash games is a bug in handgrabber afaik. The new version (2.xx) of the handgrabber doesn't specify in the handhistory that it's a tournament. Send an e-mail to the idleminer support, hopefully they'll fix it.

Yes, this is the problem. Unfortunately it is now formatting it like a cash game with no indication that there is a tourney. THis is also why the HUD would not work if you are on small stakes.

Roy