PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager on Betfair Poker

iloveOOv
09-15-2008, 11:40 AM
Good Day,

I searched several Poker Forums to find a good Tracking Sofware for Betfair Poker. So I downloaded HM and try it out before I purchase it.

But It seems it doesnt work properly. When I hit Import Files from Folder it says

"Imported 2 Files
Files imported 2 of 2
Hands Imported 40 "

More the Import Progess Bar is 100% green.

But when I push Cash Games, Hands or Sessions an error occurs
,,Unhandeled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore....and so on."

Moreover when I push Graphs it says ,,An error occured while formatting the chart: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

So I hope we can solve this problem or I have to look for an different Tracking Software.

With best regards

Tim

fabio
09-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi Tim,

please update HoldemManager and try again: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe

If the errors are still persistent, email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net

iloveOOv
09-15-2008, 01:42 PM
ok...after installing the patch it all seems to work.

How long can I test the Holdem Manager for free before I purchase it?

Because I want to be 100% sure it fits to all my exspectations.

fabio
09-15-2008, 02:24 PM
15 days

iloveOOv
09-30-2008, 02:33 PM
hey again...

ive tested Holdem Manager now the full 15 days period and I think I will purchase it.

But it seems that the table stats Overlay doesnt work on betfair. I play 9 shorthanded tables and the Overlay doesnt start up.

Moreover I would like to know if I can use Holdem Manager also for Cake Poker Hand Histories.

morny
09-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Not sure what network Cake is on but i think they dont allow tracking software so i doubt we support it, heres the list of networks we do support http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=5

Attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill see if youve it setup for Betfair correctly

iloveOOv
09-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Thx for the quick response.

Here is the file.

morny
09-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Ok that looks fine other than you havent it set to move imported files which may lead to a slow down. You said your trial is expired so when you get the full version email me morny@holdemmanager.net and we can do a www.teamviewer.com session to fix it up

iloveOOv
10-01-2008, 08:04 AM
Ok...thank u very much.

So I guess now I can purchase it.

I will write u an emal when everything is completed.

Thx for the good support.