PDA

View Full Version : Adding tourney results

Nuke
12-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Hi!
Am I right that direct import from email isn't supported (like in PT3)? Then, how can I add tourney results from Absolute? Manually? It's not easy for 50 tourneys a day...)))

netsrak
12-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Does Absolute send summaries via Mail? I'm not sure about this, you could try to copy the summary to a .txt file and import this.
Or you can manually edit the tourneys in the dataview - there is a bulk edit function.

steven14
12-02-2009, 09:49 AM
I am having the same issue with AP. My tourney results and graph on hem were all showing properly for over 200 games, but now some sngs and mtts are not showing results and the graphs not updating..

I was able to manually enter in the results from several tourneys using sharkscope as a guide, but the graph and roi, winnings, etc is not updating and some of these games are still shaded in gray in the data view section even after I enter the results and save.

Nuke
12-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Guys, there is 21th century now )))
Look at Pocker Tracker 3 - almost ideal direct import from email (I'm sure for PokerStars and Absolute). It saves many hours of your time))

netsrak
12-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Please mail the absolute summaries with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

steven14
12-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Mail the absolute summaries ? I'm not following...I am not trying to import from pt3. My hem is not showing the results of some games, and even after I manually add the results and winnings, my stats and graph on hem are not updating accordingly..

thanks

steven14
12-02-2009, 10:11 AM
I got it now..I wasn't clicking the 'is player finished' box in the tourney details window, lol

StrikingEagle
12-02-2009, 10:13 AM
I also play on Absolute and to my surprise the tourney results DID
post automatically.

only played one tourney so far, but the tourney ID, size, finish, and winnings all recorded properly.

Also play on Ultimate Bet, here all data is recorded automatically but
the tourney number displayed in HEM is different than the one I write
down at start of tourney.....Hmmmm?

You may want to check the path hand histories are uploaded to
and while you are playing a game go to Absolute hand history (HH)
file and check to be sure HH are being recorded.

Also check out this FAQ link to configure HEM for Absolute Poker:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx