PDA

View Full Version : Table finder not working but hands are still importing???

EvanCM57
12-01-2009, 06:17 PM
I just installed on my second computer, i have the newest version with the newest patch, I have everything with the auto importing done correctly, the hands are being imported but for some reason my table finder isn't coming up at all and I don't have stats on my tables. Does anyone know why this could be? Is there a problem with running this on vista?

fozzy71
12-01-2009, 08:13 PM
The Table Manager wont appear? The table finder is something different.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or else you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Windows 7 you MUST set all the executables to always run as admin.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

If that doesnt help try this:

0. Make sure you have installed the latest Beta version.
1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

EvanCM57
12-01-2009, 10:22 PM
yes I meant table manager.

EvanCM57
12-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Turning the UAC off worked, thanks for all your help. I appreciate it.

Take care