PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt HUD problem: Stats at seat 1 are not aligned properly

psysp
12-01-2009, 04:44 PM
I've got a problem with the HUD when playing on Full Tilt 6 max. cash game tables. I configured my HUD so that it is divided into 4 panels which I place on top, on the left side, on the right side and beneath a seat. I'm sitting at seat 3.

Everything looks as expected except of the stats of seat 1. There the 4 panels are not aligned to each other as the panels of the stats at the other seats.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

fozzy71
12-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Set the preferred seating in the poker client, then in Holdem Manager to match. HUD Options > Preferred Seating

For FTP this is Options > [x] Auto Center

Turn on Pre-Fetch. (on by default for stars, but not ftp)
HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt> 1 (Make note of the pre-fetch folder path)

Options > Configure Auto import Folders > Add > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Close HM and the Table Manager

Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.

\Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt need to be deleted.

Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and start stars and open 1 cash table.

After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.

Use Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik). Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player. Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.

Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play. If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels. Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the auto-center feature.

psysp
12-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Worked perfect!

Rudy
02-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Turn on Pre-Fetch. (on by default for stars, but not ftp)
HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt> 1 (Make note of the pre-fetch folder path)

Options > Configure Auto import Folders > Add > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

I'm having this same problem, and wanted to follow your instructions.
I got to this step, and it asked me what folder to archive into?

netsrak
02-14-2010, 08:30 AM
Default folder is c:\hmarchive, you can choose every folder you like except a folder in the Holdemmanager importing hierarchy or in the ftp handhistory folder.

But the prefetch for FTP is not working since their last update