PDA

View Full Version : Error loading stats

SpongyP
11-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Npgsql.NpgsqlException:
Failed to establish a connection to '127.0.0.1'.
à Npgsql.NpgsqlClosedState.Open(NpgsqlConnector context)
à Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.Open()
à Npgsql.NpgsqlConnectorPool.GetPooledConnector(Npgs qlConnection Connection)
à Npgsql.NpgsqlConnectorPool.RequestPooledConnectorI nternal(NpgsqlConnection Connection)
à Npgsql.NpgsqlConnectorPool.RequestPooledConnector( NpgsqlConnection Connection)
à Npgsql.NpgsqlConnectorPool.RequestConnector(Npgsql Connection Connection)
à Npgsql.NpgsqlConnection.Open()
à PostgresConnection.f_OlDbReader(String query)
à LeakBuster2._.HEMData.getData(Boolean Registered, Boolean isProf, Boolean isSteakLevel, Boolean is6Max, DateTime dtFrom, DateTime dtTo)
à LeakBuster2._.HEMData.getData(Boolean Registered, Boolean isProf, Boolean isSteakLevel, Boolean is6Max, Boolean ShowAll)
à LeakBuster2._.Mainf.bw_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

I cannot load any stats, so i can't use leakbuster. Bought the soft yesterday, my soft is up o date.

Leak Buster Support
12-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Always need to double check though if you can tell us the version of HEM you're using. Also your operating system is helpful too.

Connection timeouts usually occur when database are exceptionally large, or there's a .net issue going on (which may require re-install). I'd start with just doing the basic and making sure you have a good clean re-start on your system.

If you're still having problems, please PM me and I can have advanced support help you out (possibly schedule a remote session).