PDA

View Full Version : What can I export from my HM ?

dxio99
11-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi,

I've HM on my pc that I normally use to play. Now I've to install HM to another pc (next days).

Well, what can I export from my HM?

I've seen this FAQ
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=169

and I'll export my hud layout.
But, what about preferences ?
What about players' notes ?

Thanks

fozzy71
11-30-2009, 10:30 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20754

dxio99
12-02-2009, 04:23 PM
oK, I've started !

There is a little problem. for example if I go to
Hud option / additional hud filters i dont see the same settings

Another thing: I've exported (119) + imported (0) all notes. I dont understand why doesnt works,,,

I've seen that the best way is to copy all holdem manager folder from pc1 to pc2. I've just copy the config folder !

But becouse I have different password and username on pc2. What can I do ?
reinstall all ? or change user + passw on postgres ?

thanks

netsrak
12-02-2009, 05:30 PM
You need to differ between data and settings.

For the settings you just copy the config folder and change user and password for the postgresql connection.

For the data like hands,notes etc. the easiest is a backup / restore of the whole database.
I don't understand what you want to do with hud options -> additional hud filters, there is nothing to save or export.

For the notes: you need to import hands for the players before you can import their notes.

dxio99
12-02-2009, 06:07 PM
I don't understand what you want to do with hud options -> additional hud filters, there is nothing to save or export.

For example my hud works only with hands 4-month old, I think I can import this preference...
However, no problems !

For the notes: you need to import hands for the players before you can import their notes.

Ok.
Next days I'll work

netsrak
12-03-2009, 04:52 AM
Hud filters etc. are in the config folder

dxio99
12-04-2009, 07:27 AM
I'm working again :D

For example I cannot import my stats selection on cash game / report + session ?

thanks

fozzy71
12-04-2009, 01:58 PM
I don't think there is currently any way to save/export your Stats Selection preferences to import to a new DB.