PDA

View Full Version : Stats Questions

TierTier
11-30-2009, 05:22 PM
(1) Is a pot considered unopened if someone limps in front? Example: Someone limps MP and on the button I fold. Does this count as me not opening an UO pot?

(2) Check raise stats are being incorrectly calculated in the HUD. Currently the stat 'Flop Check Raise' is equal to Flop Check Raise in a Raised Pot Not PFR' Ex: I take this to mean that if I 3bet from the blinds, villian calls, and then I check raise the hand would count under my Flop Check Raise stat but NOT my 'Check Raise in a Raised Pot Not PFR' stat. Currently the two show up as being exactly equal.

(3) Fold to Flop CBet in Raised Pot. Isn't the 'Raised Pot' qualifier redundant? Is there a case where you can fold to a flop cbet and it isn't a raised pot? This stat INCLUDES Fold to Flop Cbet 3bet pot or does it not?

(4) Does Donk bet count in a limped pot? Example: CUT limps and in BB I call. I then lead out. Does this constitute a donk bet?

(5) CB 3B Flop CB vs. Raise .................. I'm lost. What does this state mean?

(6) Does a check raise count toward the "raise flop Cbet" stat? Example: MP raises and I call in the big blind. I check, he cbets, and I raise. This is a check raise, but, does it count toward my raise cbet stat too? Or, does the raise cbet stat only count when in position?

fozzy71
11-30-2009, 10:11 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer for a reply.

Rvg72
12-01-2009, 12:28 PM
1) No - unopened means nobody has VPIP'ed
2) ok, we'll check this out
3) I'll check this as well. In some cases we used different naming conventions in the hud
4) No
5) I'll need to follow up on this as well
6) I don't believe so but I will check into this

Roy

TierTier
01-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Did anyone look into the unanswered questions??

netsrak
01-10-2010, 06:46 AM
I'll push it

B-Money
01-10-2010, 02:56 PM
TierTier,

Sorry for the delay.

These are fairly technical stat questions you're inquiring about and they've reached the top level of support. Unfortunately the top of support is also the Lead Programmer and he's been extremely busy the last 6 weeks. I've put this thread on his list of things to do. We have a new Beta coming out in the next day or two so it will probably be after that.

Thanks for your patience,
-B

Mike chops
01-10-2010, 08:05 PM
1. answered
2 & 3 raised pot means raised and not re-raised. So your examples where there was a 3-bet pre-flop won't count.
4 no
5 the % of times a player 3 bets the flop when his c-bet is raised.
6 yes it does... or should. Are you saying these aren;t counted as raising a CB?