PDA

View Full Version : omaha manager question hand grouping

MASTERHOLMES
11-30-2009, 04:18 PM
I haved 23,367 hands that has no groupings, just a net loss and vpip and some other stats,
undernearth it starts pocket fours, pocket twos ,,(these are the hands i lost most with i would gather as I have it set up the loss amount right now).

king queen nine jack preflop is in this hand grouping,, but wouldnt' that be a wrap and should fall under wraps?

suited aces to the 34 is in here,,

king queen ace(three spades) and a jack is in here.

jacks king ten (three diamonds is in here)

is there a way to sort these out further so i can be more specific in the hand groupings ?

Rvg72
11-30-2009, 04:29 PM
I haved 23,367 hands that has no groupings, just a net loss and vpip and some other stats,
undernearth it starts pocket fours, pocket twos ,,(these are the hands i lost most with i would gather as I have it set up the loss amount right now).

king queen nine jack preflop is in this hand grouping,, but wouldnt' that be a wrap and should fall under wraps?

suited aces to the 34 is in here,,

king queen ace(three spades) and a jack is in here.

jacks king ten (three diamonds is in here)

is there a way to sort these out further so i can be more specific in the hand groupings ?

Please email a screen shot to support@holdemmanager.net showing some of the hands that are appearing in that blank group. Some of the ones you mentioned should be classified properly but we'll take a look

Roy

MASTERHOLMES
11-30-2009, 04:36 PM
I am new to the system i will try to figure out how to take a screen shot and send it in to the email.

MASTERHOLMES
11-30-2009, 06:53 PM
"some of the hands that are appearing in that blank group"

first of all thanks for the timely response on how to copy and paste screenshots of omaha manager

the blank group when you look at the hands that appear there it shows you all the hands in your database even though it is supposed to show only 23,000 of the 37,000 hands.

I realized that as i sent off the screenshot, (is there anyway you can add more groupings so that 23000 out of my 37,000 omaha hands can be reduced to say like 3000. ).

ok thanks for your timely reply Rvg72