PDA

View Full Version : Pacific - Hand Grabber / HEM

illuminati
09-14-2008, 10:11 PM
:confused:Hi,

I am using Pacific Hand Grabber 2.09 with the latest Pacific and HEM 1.06.03 and all is working great.....for a while. After around 500 hands my system begins to slow to a halt, it takes forever to do anything and eventually reaches the point where I have to close pacific and start over again - closing pacific instantly returns the system to normal. This is really frustrating, however I havn't been able to find any info on others experiencing the same problem. I don't get the same problem when I am not importing in HEM.

My PC is definately not the issue it is pretty new ie 4gb DDR2 800mhz, intel E8400 etc.

Anyone else having this problem, any suggestions?

TIA

morny
09-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Try doing the following:

1) Update your graphics card drivers
2) Move your opacity slider in Hud Options > Player Prefs and Hud Options > Table Prefs completely to the right
3) Click force onTop in Hud Options > Table Preferences (If this dosent help please turn it off afterwards although youll need to restart hm for it to take effect)
4) Disable Multiple Panels if its unnecessary
5) Start > Control Panel > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defrag

illuminati
09-16-2008, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the info, however:

1) I was already using the latest drivers
2) Opacity was always set to highest
3) Trying this now!
4) Not using multiple panels
5) I reg defrag but will do one anyway

Also I feel that the same thing may be happening without HEM just that it takes a whole lot longer to slow the system down 2k+ hands instead of ~500+. Could this be just horrible Pacific software? I will run it again by itself without Hand Grabber or HEM and see.