PDA

View Full Version : No hud, questions inside

inclusive-0
11-30-2009, 11:28 AM
This has fix the problem.

Thank you very much for your time and your patience.

Same problem,

I know he's importing everything but no hud!

Did the update but still wouldnt work!

-----------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Just downloaded the update, where can i see?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Stars, don't know i only play on stars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? No, dont understand it. cant find it

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? When i open config i see holdemanegerconfig and LBuster.lic, Dont understand what to do.

inclusive-0
11-30-2009, 11:39 AM
I know he's importing everything but no hud!

Did the update but still wouldnt work!

-----------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Stars, don't know i only play on stars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? No, dont understand it. cant find it

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? When i open config i see holdemanegerconfig and LBuster.lic, Dont understand what to do.

fozzy71
11-30-2009, 11:56 AM

The top, title-bar of HM states teh version.

There is a link to instructions when reading these questions. Please try the Table Finder - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

inclusive-0
11-30-2009, 12:03 PM
Problem is i cant find table manager anywhere 1.09.03 is my version

fozzy71
11-30-2009, 12:12 PM
The table manager appears when you start auto import.

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or else you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Windows 7 you MUST set all the executables to always run as admin.

If the table manager still doesnt appear when auto-importing, try this:

0. Make sure you have installed the latest Beta version.
1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.