PDA

View Full Version : OnGame HUD won't appear

DRUK88
04-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Hi,

I have searched the forums and tried what has been suggested but to no avail. I apologise in advance if this is elsewhere in the forum but I can't seem to find it.

I have installed OnGame (GoalWin) and set up the auto-import folder in HEM (I disabled hidden folders to find the correct path).

When I click "Start Auto Import" Table Manager pops up, but is blank. However, underneath "Start Auto Import" and beneath where it says "Import Progress" on the Import tab of HEM, now and then it says "Imported 1 files" (along with the remaining usual info). Despite this, when I go to the "Sessions" tab and refresh, it does not appear to have loaded any of the hand historys.

If I follow the path outlined in the Auto-Import Folder, I find the HH's (in English). I have updated to the latest Beta version of HEM and have turned off UAC (windows Vista - was already turned off but I turned it on, off again and restarted).

What else would you recommend? If it would be easier to discuss this over Skype, please PM me and I will give you my ID.

Thanks in advance.

DR

Patvs
04-19-2012, 01:47 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10a_Internal.exe