PDA

View Full Version : few questions about the HUD

missythemoo
11-30-2009, 09:35 AM
im slowly but surely working out bits for myself i have the HUD set up and i think i have the HUD saved in the position now on the tables (right click table man on tray and save????)

is this normal that when i join a new table all the settings in the HUD are blank?? even mine sometimes goes blank??

does the HUD refresh all the time at new tourny and table?? for instance if i play the same player in multiple tournys it wont have the saved stats on them since i installed HEM??

and can you run your HUD on a table or tourny your not playing at eg: i watch all the big major tournies on stars sun million etc and would like to run my HUD on the players as i watch???

fozzy71
11-30-2009, 11:18 AM
im slowly but surely working out bits for myself i have the HUD set up and i think i have the HUD saved in the position now on the tables (right click table man on tray and save????)

is this normal that when i join a new table all the settings in the HUD are blank?? even mine sometimes goes blank??

does the HUD refresh all the time at new tourny and table?? for instance if i play the same player in multiple tournys it wont have the saved stats on them since i installed HEM??

If you have hands on opponents their HUD should display accordingly. The HUD does separate cash/tourney hands, so you may not see all their hands in the HUD. Your own stats restart every new table.

and can you run your HUD on a table or tourny your not playing at eg: i watch all the big major tournies on stars sun million etc and would like to run my HUD on the players as i watch???

No, most sites prohibit datamining of observed tables. Stars and FTP let us pre-fetch the 1 hand for the HUD on cash games, but this wont help on tourneys.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29