PDA

View Full Version : omaha manager user here, would like information

MASTERHOLMES
11-30-2009, 05:59 AM
I noticed that you said in november there would be omaha leakbuster,, it is now the end of november and on tuesday the first of december.

so some questions from an omaha player who really wants to plug his leaks

1. when will I see omaha manager leakbuster ?
december , january, febuary ?

2. what will the price be for a stand alone omaha leakbuster ?
i don't have hold them manager so i don't need hold them leakbuster, I need a stand alone leakbuster for a good price (I know deep down in side,, you guys got a rough estimate at least )

Leak Buster Support
12-01-2009, 12:48 AM
1) Limit is being developed first before Omaha. All I know at this time is that they will have stand alone versions, but they are working hard to make sure the video content is top notch. So it's just taking some time from my understanding. I really don't have an ETA, but promise we will make an announcement when we have more details.

2) Stand alone version will be the same as no-limit leak buster. My current understanding is that there will be no-limit, limit, and Omaha, and you make a choice of which one you want. You can then add on other modules at a discounted price.

MASTERHOLMES
12-01-2009, 09:01 AM
I would like to thank you for updating us on how the focus is on limit hold them and then omaha.

my further question for you to consider down the line that since you had to do a limit hold them leakbuster now that you did no limit hold them leakbuster the logical question is which version of omaha would you focus on first,, the limit version or the pot limit version.
and would you then focus on down the line on limit o8 omaha and pot limit 08 omaha.

as on omaha customer I hope you focus on pot limit omaha high and then later on incorporate limit high and the 08 variations. (that would be a lot of stand alone modules but best to do it that way)

Leak Buster Support
12-03-2009, 04:01 AM
You're welcome. PLO is first of course, but from there I don't think the team has decided 100% yet.

murdahc
03-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Is there an o8 leakbuster?

Leak Buster Support
03-01-2012, 02:58 PM
No, just PLO.

murdahc
03-01-2012, 03:07 PM
You guys do realize o8 is more popular, right?

Leak Buster Support
03-01-2012, 04:29 PM
It depends where you're playing, but 08 is gaining in popularity.