PDA

View Full Version : Holdum manger help

missythemoo
11-30-2009, 02:55 AM
can anyone tell me a good EASY basic set up to use for MTTS (up to $10) with % and numbers of course

i dont want my page filled up with numbers i just want a few stats that dont confuse me when the pop up HUD appears and that can help me make a quick decision without complicating me im new to HEM HUD and wanna really start off with basic easy set up and progress with more stats when i feel more comfortable with it thanks in advance to anyone if anyone replies

also theres prob a few things i need to either enable or disable etc on settings like for instance when i do get the HUD showing next to the numbers is no letters telling me what the numbers mean etc (hope im making sense lol) so basically im usually good with computers and fisixing or setting up etc but i must say this HEM has got me going nuts lol

Feel free to PM me if you prefer :)

fozzy71
11-30-2009, 11:12 AM
can anyone tell me a good EASY basic set up to use for MTTS (up to $10) with % and numbers of course

i dont want my page filled up with numbers i just want a few stats that dont confuse me when the pop up HUD appears and that can help me make a quick decision without complicating me im new to HEM HUD and wanna really start off with basic easy set up and progress with more stats when i feel more comfortable with it thanks in advance to anyone if anyone replies

Search the HUD config sub-forum, for previously posted HUDs you can import - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

also theres prob a few things i need to either enable or disable etc on settings like for instance when i do get the HUD showing next to the numbers is no letters telling me what the numbers mean etc (hope im making sense lol) so basically im usually good with computers and fisixing or setting up etc but i must say this HEM has got me going nuts lol

Feel free to PM me if you prefer :)

hud options > player preferences > appearance > [x] show abbreviations

Make sure you select the applciable HUD config, if using more than 1 HUD config.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135