PDA

View Full Version : full tilt doesn't display text in dialog boxes then crashes

coinflip
11-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Has anyone else experienced this problem?

When I start full tilt poker, there is no text in the dialog boxes. For instance, where it is supposed to say login or password this is just a blank box. I can still login but then full tilt crashes.

The reason I ask about this is because after exchanging 20 emails with full tilt support, they suggested that the problem might be caused by holdem manager.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

fozzy71
11-29-2009, 10:47 PM
You have improperly configured your Auto Import folder to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker instead of the \HandHistory folder. This is allowing HM to try and import many files that arent actually hand histories. HM then moves them to the archive.

Reconfigure your auto-import folder, properly - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=142

You should reinstall Full Tilt Poker from your Control Panel.

If you still have problems Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

coinflip
12-03-2009, 01:57 PM
I changed the file path for my auto import folders and that seems to have corrected the problem.

Full Tilt still takes a really long time to load on my computer but at least everything works properly.

Thanks for the information.