PDA

View Full Version : filter all players

zoom7
11-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Is it in any way possible to apply filters to ALL players in the database (in the Cash Games - Reports view). In other words I want to select "All players" as the player to find out some general things about the hands everybody has played. For example, what hands players have check-raised the flop and so on.

Maybe you could add a "pseudo player" like "All players" in to the Select Player dialog? I'm certain it should be pretty easy to implement. Should probably add a warning though for large number of hands.

fozzy71
11-29-2009, 05:35 PM
The best way to do something similar would be to create a new alias and add one player to the alias. Go to the Players tab and do a search, perhaps for the past year of players with 1k+ hands, and a TAGish VPIP. Then right-click and add player to current alias, to a bunch of the players. Then you can run reports on this new alias, which is a group of high-volume opponents.

zoom7
11-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Hmm yeah I was aware of that, but it's a lot of work to add each player to the alias especially since the interface is a bit laggy. But maybe I'll write a piece of custom software to modify HEM database to create a player alias with all of the players with 1000 hands or so. Altho this might make HEM run a lot slower than it would need to but we'll see.