PDA

View Full Version : My HH disappears

Alkavy
11-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Hello,

Since a couple of months my HH just disappears when I import it to HEM.

The import seems to work, HEM tells he's importing the hands, but once the xork is done I can't find the hands anywhere...

They aren't anymore in the file where I save it from Poker Stars, not in the HEM data base, and not in the "processed HH" file I have created in order to save the hand histories...

Anyone know how to repair it ??

Thank you

fozzy71
11-29-2009, 01:18 PM
HM archives the hands every 15 minutes during auto import.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.

Alkavy
11-29-2009, 01:26 PM
HM archives the hands every 15 minutes during auto import.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.

I know that, but my HH aren't in my archive file ! And they aren't in HM, my last hand on my graph (or in the session review) has been played 3 months ago...
Since this time all my hands disappears once they've been imported

fozzy71
11-29-2009, 01:41 PM
That doesnt make any sense. HM moves them to where you designate. What version of HM? Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or else you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Windows 7 you MUST set all the executables to always run as admin.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Alkavy
11-29-2009, 01:54 PM
That doesnt make any sense. HM moves them to where you designate. What version of HM? Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or else you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Windows 7 you MUST set all the executables to always run as admin.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.

My operating system is Windows Vista, antivirus Avast and windows firewall. The HEM version is 1.09.03

All your other recommendations were OK so I really don't understand what happens

fozzy71
11-29-2009, 05:01 PM

Alkavy
11-29-2009, 06:21 PM

OK done

fozzy71
11-29-2009, 10:25 PM
"AutoImportFolderList">D:\HH Poker Stars\HandHistory,True,True,D:\HH processed

Is \HHF processed folder empty? Do you have a folder in D:\HH processed\2009?

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Alkavy
11-30-2009, 01:27 PM
"AutoImportFolderList">D:\HH Poker Stars\HandHistory,True,True,D:\HH processed

Is \HHF processed folder empty? Do you have a folder in D:\HH processed\2009?

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

You're right the HH are in the subfolders (I didn't see them because before, HH were directly on the folder without subfolders).

I will try to find the hands on HEM now

TY for help