PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager/HUD not launching

Laughing Bones
11-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Just installed HEM on new pc. Everything seems to be working except table manager is not coming up when I start auto import and HUDs are not being displayed.

fozzy71
11-29-2009, 01:59 AM
Under Windows 7 you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe to be started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executable's and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

If the table manager still wont appear:

0. Make sure you have installed the latest Beta version.
1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

If the table manager appears but shows 0/6 players, etc:

Please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Laughing Bones
11-29-2009, 02:51 AM
You were right...FT location wasn't exactly the same as auto import folder.
HUD is running now. Thank you!

When I open HEM from desktop I get a message from User Account Control that says:
"Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?" Program Name: HoldemManager.exe

I followed the directions and set the .exe files to Run as Admin. as well as added exceptions to the firewall/Defender. Will I just have to turn UAC completely off?

netsrak
11-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Answer yes to the security question everytime you start HM or turn off UAC completely