PDA

View Full Version : Full ring hands appearing as 6max

Chucky the tree
07-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Hello.

I just purchased HEM the other day and when I mported all my hands I noticed some of my stars went in as 6 max. I've never sat down a 6max table, I've played FR tables though with 6 or less people. How do I change this?

morny
07-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Hey Chucky,

Is this in the reports TAB where youve selected to report "winning summary" or do you mean in the HUD.

You can change the HUD filters by going to Options> Additional HUD Options> And changing the min number to a lower number than the default which i think is 7 for whatever number the FR is i.e 8-10

If its somewhere else can you maybe do a screenshot to show me
Cheers

Chucky the tree
07-15-2008, 03:12 PM
It's in the winning summary. I'll do a screenshot for you now.

Chucky the tree
07-15-2008, 03:18 PM
here it is.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/Tedc4b/HEM.jpg

morny
07-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Your right Chucky, i never really use that because i only play 6max exclusively but there was several HU hands obviously where the table broke up and there was 2 of us left so it must do the same when it goes to 6max. Technically it really is 6max/Headsup but i can see where it can be confusing so ill see if its possible to fix it and let you know

Chucky the tree
07-15-2008, 03:30 PM
cheers

Rvg72
07-16-2008, 12:55 AM
No way around this at the moment but could you use the "by stakes" report instead which would combine everything into 1

This has been requested a bunch of times so it is in the todo list

Roy

ranka
11-25-2008, 08:25 AM
More than 6months and STILL ALL hands combined into one. Please fix this damned problem, I am so nervous!

I promise, if PT implements prima support and since you haven't fixed this problem, I switched from HEM to PT.

Al1
11-25-2008, 12:12 PM
More than 6months and STILL ALL hands combined into one. Please fix this damned problem, I am so nervous!

I promise, if PT implements prima support and since you haven't fixed this problem, I switched from HEM to PT.

I will escalate your request to Roy immediately.

ranka
11-25-2008, 02:52 PM
I will escalate your request to Roy immediately.

Sorry my anger but I stake & coach many people and I need feature to see different table types - 6max, Full Ring, etc. because some people mix different tables and then I have to see why and where they are losing money.

If they lose money, then I lose money.

Al1
11-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Sorry my anger but I stake & coach many people and I need feature to see different table types - 6max, Full Ring, etc. because some people mix different tables and then I have to see why and where they are losing money.

If they lose money, then I lose money.

I understand. But before Roy do the fix you need, you can use "Filter" to sort tables by X-handed. You know how to do?
Ex: for 6-max, you can choose to display stats where only 4 to 6 players where active on the table...

ranka
11-25-2008, 05:20 PM
I understand. But before Roy do the fix you need, you can use "Filter" to sort tables by X-handed. You know how to do?
Ex: for 6-max, you can choose to display stats where only 4 to 6 players where active on the table...

But sometimes FR tables broke to 6-handed etc and these tables dynamic is totally different than 6max tables.

Rvg72
11-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi, I'd suggest voting for this on the suggestion site since we'll be using that to determine the priority of new changes. There aren't a lot of people who play full ring cash and 6 max cash at the same time so although I do understand it is important to you it is a change that requires a database update and does not impact many people plus it isn't a quick thing. If many people add their vote to it then it will happen a lot faster

Roy