PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars Fifty50 Incomplete Tourney NoEV calculation

GGGrande
04-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi,

I read through a lots of posts here in the forum, but could not find the answer to this exact kind of problem. I have PokerStars Fifty50 tournaments that are somehow marked as incomplete by HM in the Results Tab (why is another question, I usually have this problem when I'm out in the first hand, here it's smg else).

The problem is that after editing the tournament to have the correct finish pos. and marked as complete or having the tournaments reimported, the EV is still different from that shown in the EVDiff summary of the individual hand list. So the $EVWon column shows 0, and the $EVDiff shows a number, and as the $Won is 0, the $EVWon should be equal to $EVDiff, which is not the case here.

I was wondering if there is any way to tell HM the type of SNG the hand history is from, however, the hands in the particular tourney seem to be correctly recognised as Fifty50 by HM, because if I open a hand in the replayer and click on ICM, the payout structure is that of Fifty50.

Is there anything I can do to fix, or its a bug?

I attached both HHs and TSs.

Thanks,
GGGrande

Patvs
04-18-2012, 02:51 AM
Update to:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release16Apr.exe

Reimport the hands into a new database.

GGGrande
04-19-2012, 09:23 AM
Ok, now it works. Took quite a bit to reimport the hands :)

Thanks for the quick work!

GGGrande
04-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Ok. Now lots of my previous HHs are busted. For those hand histories where I did not have the Tournament Summary the results are useless. So I wrote PokerStars so they can send me all the summaries I need. But they can't. They can only send Tournament Histories and only in html or xml format.

Lucky I have all what I need in previous e-mails. Now the only problem is that it does nothing. When I copy it from the mails into txt and reimport, the results are the same. E.g. a 45-man turbo is indicated as a 2-Table 18-man regular etc...

What should I do?

I attached a file so you can see what I have in mails. I checked other threads if there's anything I missed. But it seems that it should have worked.

netsrak
04-23-2012, 04:43 AM
The file looks good for me but you always need to import the hands and the summary.

I suggest you create a new database for a test, import the handhistories and then the summaries.