PDA

View Full Version : not adding tournament winnings

zerck
11-28-2009, 07:04 AM
Hi, I use HEM on pokerstars and full tilt, 2 nights ago, I finished fourth in a rebuy tourney but when I looked at my graph in HEM it didn't go up.
I waited a couple days but it still isn't added in my stats or graphs. yesterday I went deep at a tourney in stars and it's also not added.
Import was running, I have 8 days of try-out left, I'm verry happy with HEM and prolly going to buy it, but I would like to have this fixed first.
what can I do?

netsrak
11-28-2009, 07:31 AM
You have to request tournament summaries manually: Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

Then import them manually to HM.

zerck
11-28-2009, 07:49 AM
ty for your quick reply!
I asked my tournament history on stars. But do I also have to do this on full tilt as it also doesn't add my winnings?

fozzy71
11-28-2009, 11:28 AM
I would send an email to stars/ftp support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.

zerck
11-28-2009, 07:36 PM
am I going to have to do this every time?

fozzy71
11-29-2009, 01:54 AM
You need to do it regularly at stars.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

OldCoot
12-02-2009, 08:45 PM
I too am having trouble posting tourney winnings from pokerstars.

I have requested and gotten the hand histories

I copied the e-mail into a text file and placed it on the desktop. Then I opened HEM and tried to import this file., but got message of import errors.

hand history text file attached.

fozzy71
12-02-2009, 10:51 PM
I too am having trouble posting tourney winnings from pokerstars.

I have requested and gotten the hand histories

I copied the e-mail into a text file and placed it on the desktop. Then I opened HEM and tried to import this file., but got message of import errors.

hand history text file attached.

This is a summary file, not the hand histories. The errors are caused because you selected the [x] Include Personal Playing Statistics. You also included a lot of the text from the body of the email, that is not part of the summaries.

If you have any questions, please contact "PokerStars Support"
<support@pokerstars.com>

Show Previous Message Prev | Next Show Next Message

©1997-2005 Openwave Systems Inc. All rights reserved.

OldCoot
12-04-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm trying to be a good little noob so I followed your link to the FAQ

If you received the hand histories in the body of the email and not as an attachment, follow these steps:

1. On your desktop, navigate to Start > Run > and type in Notepad.

2. Now copy and paste the hand history from the email body into the Notepad file and save the file as anything you want, but make sure you put .txt at the end of the name. For example, if you want to call the file handhistory then name it handhistory.txt and save it to a folder and remember the location you saved it as you’ll need it shortly.
3. Open Holdem Manager and click on the Import tab.

Note: If you have auto import running and the Import File(s) button is greyed out, click on Stop Import.

4. Click on Import Files(s) and now navigate to the location where you just saved the handhistory.txt file to.

Your hand history is now imported into Holdem Manager.

I went to PS > Requests > Tourament history > 10

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o253/irvdon/Tournamenthistory.jpg

1. Went to e-mail, and religiously deleted any text not related to the tourneys

2. I noticed that the file was too big to upload, so I deleted the last 2 tourneys to get file size down as I wanted to attach it to this message.

3. Opened notebook and copied e-mail file into it. When I hit save I got following popup:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o253/irvdon/warning.jpg

I didn't have a clue as to what any of that meant, so I hit OK Saved the file to my desktop

4. Opened HEM, went to import tab, selected import files, navigated to my desktop file, made sure auto import was off, and punched import files button

No imports made

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o253/irvdon/import.jpg

Hand history file attached

Should I delete the "You finished in xxx place messages at the end of each tournry?

fozzy71
12-04-2009, 07:00 PM
These are just the summaries. Can you include the hand histories also, please?

Please www.7zip.org the hands and forward the original email with the 10 summaries to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

OldCoot
12-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Hi!

Just back from weekend trip, and ready to give this another try.

The email with 10 summaries got zapped somehow, so I'll have to start again. As I understand it, you want me to:

a - Download 10 tourament sunnaries from PS, zip the original e-mail, and forward it to you at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

So far, so good.

Now, when I go to PS > requests > hand history, I can't find a way to request hands from the last 10 tournamets. I am given a choice of requesting

1 - the last 100 hands
2 - Hands from a specific period of time - ranging from the last hour to the last week.
3 - A specific hand number.
4 - A specific tourament number

What do you want me to do here?

Thanks for your attention.

fozzy71
12-07-2009, 05:29 PM
You said you already requested the 10 summaries. I asked you to forward me that email that stars sent you, and also send me the hand histories from that day(s).