PDA

View Full Version : New PC...whats the best anti-virus?

Laughing Bones
11-28-2009, 04:30 AM
I have always used Norton on previous PC and just bought a new Dell Studio XPS w/ Windows 7 and was looking for advice on what is best to use. I think there is a Norton free trial that comes with (and I just renewed for my old PC), but have read a few posts saying it's a pain in the ass? Aside from having to uninstall/reinstall it for HEM install, I haven't had any problems at all. Thanks in advance!

netsrak
11-28-2009, 07:22 AM
Virusscanners are no problem for Holdemmanager, firewalls often cause problems.

egosbar
11-28-2009, 05:01 PM
most problems come from registry issues so you need a program that fixes these problems and support the best one that i haveis a program called errorfix you can google it it has 24hr live support where they can remote support your computer and fix it they also tell you the best free antivirus software at the moment i use avast you get two months free then you just uninstall and reinstall from web page takes about tfive minutes better paying and works as good then i ask them every 3 or 4 months and they tell me the best one so you can keep swapping to their recomendations i have been using for about 2 years and my computer runs as fast now as ever
email me at egosbar@hotmail.com if you buy and i can run you through anything but if you have problems i go to live support get them then tell them your not good with computers they then take over your machine clean all up it costs 70 dollars for three years and u can use it on three computers well worth the money