PDA

View Full Version : Ordered LeakBuster (USE PT)

trippinhard
11-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Hi, I use poker tracker and i ordered leak buster... I went ahead and downloaded hold'em manager's new beta either way and I still can't register my leakbuster.. do I have to buy holdemmanager as well to use leakbuster? I'm confused. Why won't my serial work??!

trippinhard
11-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Now, I downloaded Hold'em Manager and I can't access my postgressql database is this even necessary considering I user Poker Tracker and don't want to use hold'em manager?!?!?! wtf?! I'm so frustrated right now.

fozzy71
11-27-2009, 10:19 PM
I think they have a standalone version too, for use without HM.

Leak Buster Support
11-28-2009, 01:29 AM
Now, I downloaded Hold'em Manager and I can't access my postgressql database is this even necessary considering I user Poker Tracker and don't want to use hold'em manager?!?!?! wtf?! I'm so frustrated right now.

If you are a PT3 user then you want the stand alone version. Did you purchase LB from the HM website? Because if so, they are going to send you a registration for the HM version (because they are different).

Just PM me with your details (e-mail address, and what site you got it from) and we'll get it figured out for you.