PDA

View Full Version : PKR is now TOO big NOT to support - PLEASE SEND IN HANDS!

irishchancer
11-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Can I also ask if support can be provided for PKR? It is now one of the fasting growing networks out there and you would have first-mover advantage on supporting it.
All that is required is that the stats are supported - the Hand-Histories are very similar to PokerStars HHs (the HH converter that's out there actually converts them to PokerStars format).
The HUD might be more of a challenge, but most people can survive without the HUD support in the short term.

netsrak
11-27-2009, 12:15 PM
I'll forward it.

Rvg72
11-28-2009, 07:12 PM
PKR is most likely next on our list and we'll look into adding this in 1.10 or 1.11

If you want to get an advanced copy with PKR support please email a minimum of 5K hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net with the subject "PKR Integration"

Thanks,

Roy

Rvg72
11-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Guys, we need lots more hands! If we get a big selection of Omaha Hi, Omaha Hi Lo, tourney etc then we should be able to get PKR support into 1.10

Send hands to support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,
Roy

Kroolock
12-09-2009, 07:57 PM
PKR is most likely next on our list and we'll look into adding this in 1.10 or 1.11

If you want to get an advanced copy with PKR support please email a minimum of 5K hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net with the subject "PKR Integration"

Thanks,

Roy

I have send you 54k hands....hope this help!

Maybe i can get HM at a lower price? :)

fozzy71
12-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Initial PKR support is already included in our recent betas. Current version is 1.10 Beta 3b.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate