PDA

View Full Version : HUD Selection Issues - 6max changes to HU hud when 2 handed in a 6max

zerosum79
04-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Hello,

One bug I have experienced on Merge is that my 6max tournaments when they get 2 handed switch to my HU tourney hud. Although this is not a huge deal, the stats also move around to different positions and as a result I have to move everything back. Is there any way to stop this?

I am using the most recent version of HEM1

zero

Patvs
04-15-2012, 10:13 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Make sure the HU tourney HUD isn't linked to 6max games. Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to) .

zerosum79
04-16-2012, 11:21 AM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Make sure the HU tourney HUD isn't linked to 6max games. Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to) .

I think I had already deconflicted these settings. Default is set to Full Tilt only. The other two HUDs are set to Any Site. For the HU HUD the only "Use for" box that is clicked is the "HU Tourney." For the 6max HUD, the only box that is clicked is the "6 max tourney."

I know there are weird issues with Merge and HEM 1. I can drop some screen shots of these settings later today to verify that it is set correctly, but I am pretty sure it already is. Also as a side note, I also have this issue in the replayer. If I have filtered for 6max tourneys, the correct HUD is in play until it reaches HU in the 6max tourney then it switches to a different HUD.

Its a bit weird and never happened with Full Tilt or Stars. It seems to be an issue with Merge only. BTW, I would be happy to just switch to HEM2 if some of the Merge specific bugs are worked out better in it since I can only play on Merge now.

zero

Patvs
04-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Try: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release16Apr.exe

With HM1 you can manually switch the HUD configuration:
TableManager--> right-click on a table--> choose the HUD.

HM2:
First of all HM2 shouldn't have this issue.
But more importantly, you can choose the HUD configuration at the table, without the hassle of having to find the table in TableManager first.

zerosum79
04-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Try: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release16Apr.exe

With HM1 you can manually switch the HUD configuration:
TableManager--> right-click on a table--> choose the HUD.

HM2:
First of all HM2 shouldn't have this issue.
But more importantly, you can choose the HUD configuration at the table, without the hassle of having to find the table in TableManager first.

Still having issues. I can manually click while playing but this is also an issue in the replayer where it does not seem possible to auto select the HUD.

I guess the only solution at this point is to upgrade to HM2?

zero

Patvs
04-19-2012, 12:25 AM
Any issue with HM1 you find will still be fixed.
Try : http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10a_Internal.exe

zerosum79
04-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Any issue with HM1 you find will still be fixed.
Try : http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10a_Internal.exe

Didn't work but I finally just came up with a workaround. I now have the 6max hud selected for HU and 6max so that it won't change. I can easily change this back and forth between HU and 6 max sessions.

Don't bother trying to fix this just for me. I will be upgrading to HM2 soon.

zero