PDA

View Full Version : Created New DB -Problem with Stakes

Chips8
11-27-2009, 12:27 AM
I created a new DB and only imported all the hands that I've played. So I chose "Export All Hands to Hard Drive." I imported them and it seemed to work.

The problem is when I go to Filter-Edit-Main Filter and edit by Stakes, I can only see 3 stakes: (5/10 NL, 2/4 PL, 1/2 NL). All the other stakes are missing. It's just blank space where they should be. Consequently I can't even see the old aliases I played under with different stakes.

How do I access the other stakes?

netsrak
11-27-2009, 05:37 AM
Thats strange, which HM version?
Can you please post a screenshot?

How did you create the database - via pgadmin with restoring a backup or via Holdemmanager->database management.
Which coding for the database?

Did you import hands from other limits?

Chips8
11-27-2009, 12:12 PM
I created the DB by using Database Management.

I think I figured out the problem though. I exported the hands under my Alias which encompassed about 10 usernames. It seems when I exported under the Alias, only hands from about 3 of the usernames ended up exporting.

I'm exporting hands now separately under all the usernames and it looks like it's working. It''s more time consuiming though. I have to list "All" the hands under "Reports" then choose "Export All Hands to Hard Drive."

fozzy71
11-27-2009, 12:52 PM
No, you should be able to just go to the DB Control Panel and choose Export Hands, to export all hands in your DB.

Chips8
11-27-2009, 01:13 PM
No, you should be able to just go to the DB Control Panel and choose Export Hands, to export all hands in your DB.

I was told to create a new DB b/c my old one got corrupted.

I didn't want to export all my hands only the hands I played. I had alot of datamined hands lasting from over 18 months ago. I only recently learned how to purge observed hands but purging, vacuuming + reindexing was taking too long so I thought just exporting the hands I played would solve the probem. Then I could add some selected datamined files on my own.

Besides, I think exporting all the hands would've taken over 6 hours.