PDA

View Full Version : Location HMarchive

HM46
09-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Easy question for you guys, the folder HMarchive is located @ C:\HMarchive. Is is posible to move this folder to another directory and still getting the files in the folder??

morny
09-14-2008, 12:38 PM
If you tick Move files and dont specify where the folder is it will use c:/hmarchive but you can specify another folder of your choice when making an auto import folder if you like

Sethide
02-01-2011, 04:42 PM
In Options/Configure Auto Import Folder.../
You can Edit each entry of your folder to be imported and Select the Archive Folder.

Sarek
02-02-2011, 07:57 AM
and more: you even can set different archive folders for different rooms

Sethide
02-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Sarek> I have started the import without changing the HMarchive folder's location then I stopped it.
I added more folder to be imported and I updated the HMarchive folder's location for all of them (default and newly added ones).

I don't see any file under the new location (yet?).
Am I doing something wrong? Or the one which started with the old HMarchive folder's location will have to finish with the old location?

After import, can I manually move the HMarchive folder's files into the new folder?

Thank you.

Sarek
02-02-2011, 12:38 PM
you can move files manually,
but smth is wrong: HM nave to move files to folder itself
can you attach file "holdemmanager.config" from HM\Config folder
how to:
Just below the submit reply button when making a reply you should see a manage attachments button, click that, the select chose file, browse to the location you’ve stored it in and press ok, then press upload and wait for it to finish uploading, when it’s done just choose close this window.

Sethide
02-02-2011, 02:01 PM
I have:
File Imported: >8.5K of 9363
Hand Imported: >140K

Only 30 files under:
C:\HMArchive

And D:\HMArchive is empty!

Thank you.

Edit: After the first pass?
I have:
Found 591 files to process.
Files Imported 26 of 591
Hands Imported: 350

3.5K files in C:\HMArchive
5.6K files in D:\HMArchive

BubbleBoy
02-02-2011, 02:32 PM
yeah I found the archive function to be very buggy as well. only some hands make it there.

netsrak
02-02-2011, 02:39 PM
The files are not moved immediately after the import.
The default timeout is 15 mins after the last access.
And some pokersites lock the files which means the archive can't work while the pokerclient is running.
For this reason you should start the auto-import before your open the pokerclient for your next session. In this moment the import should archive the files.

Sethide
02-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Ok I understand better, I will wait until the whole import is done and then report back.
If I understand it correctly.
After the import from C:\HMArchive (to D:\HMArchive - see config) is done (prob all duplicate).
I can delete this folder (C:\HMArchive) without problem and remove it from the auto import entry, am i right?

Thanks

netsrak
02-02-2011, 03:05 PM
yep