PDA

View Full Version : Fix the zoom hud!

memzy
04-14-2012, 06:32 PM
I've been very patient, but the amount of time it is taking to fix the zoom hud is starting to become unacceptable. HEM2 is paid software and should meet certain expectations. Small bugs that are easy to fix but make the software unusable should be fixed quickly. For example, the zoom hud currently cannot processs special characters. This is a problem that should be able to be fixed within an hour of being known if the program was coded reasonably. But I've been waiting for over 2 weeks now, unable to use HEM2 for its intended purposes at all. Your company has been good at releasing updates and fixes in the past which earned my loyalty to HEM, but I will be forced to switch to PokerTracker soon simply because HEM2 does not work. Please don't make me use PokerTracker.

Patvs
04-14-2012, 08:25 PM
HM2 has had many updates in the past week about these special characters.
Fixed is " ' < > ? ^

I believe the remaining character causing problems is | (vertical line).

Update to:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2AutoUpdate130412.exe

memzy
04-14-2012, 08:57 PM
The "&" character is not fixed in that update you linked.

Patvs
04-15-2012, 01:03 AM
I just added & to the bug report.

The bug report was closed after characters/names were fixed for:

U6°³"
No Tank You?
"0PIGGYBANK"
*777GIRL777*
8-*-Stav-*-8
$#joker*kozr
overday)(
Leme*FLush
77 borc ???
Diplodocus?!
PbI6O/\OB
X*-SKILL-*X
>PG<kosogor
Timka <3
etc.

For some reason & slipped under the radar.

skatemaza
08-02-2013, 07:21 PM
For me the HUD isnt showing any hands for one player which has a € at first place at his nickname.

Is this known? will you fix it?

Patvs
08-02-2013, 07:33 PM
This is a known bug. Bugticket: 7275
I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed

08-15am
08-03-2013, 08:03 AM
This is a known bug. Bugticket: 7275
I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed

What about a "-"

My hud is also all over the place. Should it work with "04-04"

08-15am
08-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Also when I used to play Zoom my Hud showed no of hands for session and not all hands.
How do i make sure HM2 knows who hero is?

fozzy71
08-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Replied to your post in the other similar thread:

I have the same issue. My hud stats show up at the wrong position. Disabled autocenter.
for the first hand it is ok but the following Zoom hands the position jump around.

Also it used to start my hud with 1 hands now it shows all hands according to my filter.

Please advise. This is ****ing annoying!

Do you or any of your opponents have non-ascii characters in your screen names?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7275: PokerStars Zoom issue: HUD is floating when Hero has weird characters in his screen name

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

B3lly
09-28-2013, 05:52 AM
For me the HUD isnt showing any hands for one player which has a € at first place at his nickname.

This could well be me. And I have no working HUD at all. The bug ticket 7275 has been there for months. It is really annoying that his can't be solved any quicker.

1. Can you give a progress update on this 7275 bug ticket. What has been done so far? Are you nearing a solution? What is the priority given to this issue?
2. Is there anything I can do to help? I am a developer myself and would be very happy to participate in solving this issue. For me this is high priority.

fozzy71
09-28-2013, 09:45 AM
This could well be me. And I have no working HUD at all. The bug ticket 7275 has been there for months. It is really annoying that his can't be solved any quicker.

1. Can you give a progress update on this 7275 bug ticket. What has been done so far? Are you nearing a solution? What is the priority given to this issue?
2. Is there anything I can do to help? I am a developer myself and would be very happy to participate in solving this issue. For me this is high priority.

We have a fix in place for the next beta release. We hope to have it released sometime this coming week if all goes well with the final internal testing that has to be done on the private beta before we can make it public.

B3lly
10-01-2013, 12:55 PM
We have a fix in place for the next beta release. We hope to have it released sometime this coming week if all goes well with the final internal testing that has to be done on the private beta before we can make it public.

Any progress?

ETA?

udbrky
10-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Please update to this version

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/7893_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F

B3lly
10-01-2013, 03:40 PM
The new beta release fixed my special character problem! Thanks!

udbrky
10-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.