PDA

View Full Version : no HUD in replayer

tejotbe
04-14-2012, 03:51 PM
hi,

i have the following problem - there is no HUD (also no "Hand history" option in upper left corner) in hand replayer in HM1. Recently I've switched to another room and configured my popup to use it for new room (first used Table finder as popup was not displaying at all, then in Use For tab in HM I unchecked default popup for all the rooms and checked my popup for my new room, as originally there the default one was displaying) and I think since there (not sure tho) I don't have any stats in hand replayer. Since then I've tried checking and unchecking different popups in Use for tab for different sites (including Replayer site) and creating/deleting popups etc. but nothing seems to work.

The replayer is displayed in Table Manager but still there is no popup (table finder doesn't help either).

Anyone knows what to do to fix that?

New room is Betfair (Ongame) but I dont think it has much to do with that. Popup also doesnt work for hands from previous room (before everything was working just fine). In the meantime I've also bought hands for my base but I guess that also shouldn't cause the problem.

I would appreciate any suggestions!
Thanks in advance.

Patvs
04-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_012Apr2012a.exe%20.exe

the HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)
Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get an error upon startup.