PDA

View Full Version : up to date HUD

philipthechilip
11-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Hi guys,

Ive just started using holdem manager today, and i've sorted out my HUD display, but one thing i noticed was that the HUD would only display stats for the hands that had been played on that particular table.

So for example if I had played 27 hands on one table, the HUD would show as having 27 hands worth of data on me and what the relevant statistics for my play on that table. What i would like it to do is to display the same statistics for me on every table, so if i have 250 hands worth of data aquired, i would like that to be displayed on every table, so that every table will display that it has 250 hands of data on me.

You see at the moment whenever i open a table, the HUD starts from 0 hands, and works its way up, instead of displaying statistics i already have on myself or on other tables, it will only display statistics from that table.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Philip

netsrak
11-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Thats intended by design for hero. At the table you only need your table stats for your image. For Villains the stats should be not table dependent.

philipthechilip
11-26-2009, 02:02 PM
oh ok, thanks for the speedy reply.