PDA

View Full Version : Average stats for entire population

DonkeyFishFight
04-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Hey!

I would like to know how to view the average stat for an entire population of players. For example, say I would like to know the average UTG UO PFR stat, or the average BB 3-bet for a given sample of hands, for all players within that sample.

I found this thread (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/40240-average-all-player-stats.html) where you say it's not possible.

However, in the "Players" window you do display averages for a few select stats. Shouldn't there be a way to simply add more stats to the "player summary" window and thus see the averages for any stat for any specified sample? For example, if I run a report for "Preflop by Position" I see "Early UO PFR" and "Late UO PFR" in the "Player Summary" window, with averages for all players. Can't I just add UTG UO PFR, or MP UO PFR, or whatever stat I would like? Should be easy enough somehow?

Thanks!

Patvs
04-14-2012, 08:17 PM
It's not really possible. (it's not possible to add stats to the reports in the PLAYERS tab.... also currently not possible in HM2)

So either:
Use the PLAYERS tab (for the select stats that are available in reports)
...or.. add your top 20 opponents to one ALIAS.
Select the ALIAS, and the at the REPORTS tab you can add any stat to see what their average is.