PDA

View Full Version : will not autoimport hands..pokerstars

zirjeo
11-26-2009, 02:03 AM
Ive attached the config file.
Pokerstars is creating the hand histories but they will not autoimport into the cash hands folder. I was able to import a bunch of old hands which are showing up but no new ones will come through.

I tries creating a new database and the folder paths in pokerstars and HM look fine. I can't figure it out.

netsrak
11-26-2009, 04:56 AM
Please check the configuration: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=147

*Please try updating to the latest version 1.09.02 from the link in my signature.

*If you have Vista/Windows7, please verify that UAC is off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73.
Or make sure that holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

*If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

zirjeo
11-26-2009, 05:02 PM
1) using version 1.09.02 on windows xp

2) a) pokerstars
b) FL
c) yes i hit start auto import button

3) Yes settings are right as far as i can see.

4) In pokerstars the path is C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory
In Configure Auto import folder its the same C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory and subfolders is checked.
When i hit auto import its creating a new folder under handhistory. When i click on the handhistory file and go to properties the path is
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\rön

My user name in pokerstars is †rön but its creating a folder under handhistory of rön after hitting autoimport? And in HM my player name is showing up as a bunch of odd symbols...†rön

I assume this is causing the problem..

5) When i do autoimport it appears hands are importing but they are not showing up in cashgames tab, and i have no filters on.
a) new database didn't fix anything

Even when i just do manual import file it doesn't bring the hands into HM.

6) Table finder works, I maximized it and minimized hit relaunch hud etc. After doing update to 1.09.02, all players huds are showing up but now mine is not??

7) Yes English

8) Not using Vista. using windows

9) config file attached

thanks

fozzy71
11-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

zirjeo
11-30-2009, 01:47 PM
What's the deal with this guy piggybacking off my post, start your own post Cygnus. And can you please remove his posts.

My folder paths are not conflicting as mentioned in last post. I followed your instructions for emailing tech support with my issue, i did this 4days ago with no response yet??

fozzy71
11-30-2009, 04:14 PM
There is something wrong with the hand histories.

PokerStars Game #35887671498: Hold'em Limit ($0.02/$0.04 USD) - 2009/11/26 15:42:28 ET
਀ഊTable 'Sidonia' 10-max Seat #4 is the button
਀ഊSeat 2: jimbojnr01 ($0.65 in chips)
਀ഊSeat 3: dadude5 ($1.94 in chips)
਀ഊSeat 4: dixicaru ($0.45 in chips)
਀ഊSeat 5: pi46 ($0.34 in chips)
਀ഊSeat 6: †rön ($0.80 in chips)
਀ഊSeat 7: Marclar H ($1.38 in chips)
਀ഊpi46: posts small blind $0.01
਀ഊ†rön: posts big blind $0.02

Please change the pokerstars client and hand history settings to English. You may also need to change your windows regional settings to English (US) and reboot. If that doesnt work, please try reinstalling the english client for pokerstars.

zirjeo
11-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Everything in pokerstars and in regional setting are set to english. How do i specifically reinstall the english client for pokerstars? I can't find any info on that.

Also how do you explain the odd symbols that are showing up in HM for my username, they are not even matching the handhistory or anything else?

thanks

fozzy71
12-01-2009, 02:43 AM
You would just download from pokerstars.com and install using English.

Your email with the hand history was forwarded to the developer to look at.

zirjeo
12-14-2009, 02:18 AM
I finally got back around to working on this. I uninstalled HM and Pokerstars and reinstalled them. This fixed the issue with the hand histories and the odd character language. But HM is not recognizing my pokerstars user name when i go to setup the hero name. It is importing the hands though. I followed all the steps as outlined above and i let the table run for a while and my username still was not being recognized?

thanks

fozzy71
12-14-2009, 02:46 AM
Hands are being imported and HUD is working? Can you find your name on the cash games tab? Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your name. Do not click the drop-down arrow. That opens a list of previously searched names.

If you are still having problems let's schedule a support session so i can get you setup and working properly.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

zirjeo
12-14-2009, 03:07 AM
yes hands importing and hud is working. Can't find name in cash games tab either. Ill send the email for teamviewer.

zirjeo
12-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Ive sent a couple email requests for a teamviewer session, not sure if they were received as my email often goes to junk/spam folder. I would like to do a session as soon as possible.

thanks