PDA

View Full Version : HUD when your not at the table??

friscochris
11-26-2009, 01:43 AM
How can you see players HUD stats when your not at the table, observing? I have seen a thing in HUD Options (Disable HUD stats when there is no hero) but that didnt do anything on or off so thats probably not it... anyone?

Patvs
11-26-2009, 03:57 AM
HUD OPTIONS--->Site Options

Enable prefetching and make sure the prefetch folder is also one of your auto import folders.

friscochris
11-26-2009, 01:17 PM
I finally got it to work. Ended up having to do a restart before it worked. One question, there is a drop down box for pre-fetch hands with numbers 0-5. What should this be set to and what is it exactly? (I have it at 1 now)

netsrak
11-26-2009, 01:38 PM
This is the number of hands prefetched at each table. I started with 5 but it costs a lot of CPU performance while the prefetch is active. Just try different settings on your system.

friscochris
12-15-2009, 01:57 AM
This is the number of hands prefetched at each table. I started with 5 but it costs a lot of CPU performance while the prefetch is active. Just try different settings on your system.

I put it on 5 and all it goes up to is 5 hands and then it stops... I typed in 1000 but the HUD wont pop up now... I guess I am only able to track a maximum of 5 hands? That seems kind of pointless.

netsrak
12-15-2009, 04:45 AM
This is not for mining.
FTP doesn't allow more than 5 hands per table.

What you are looking for is a mining tool or you should buy handhistories (www.hhdealer.com for example).