PDA

View Full Version : Ongame hands not imported properly

kharlog
11-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi,

HEM has been working without problems so far but today something went wrong with the import. I played a short session and won about 1000usd. Hand import didnt even work real time and hud didnt show any stats during the session. After the session i got those hands imported but some of the hands are missing and it shows that i only won 147usd.

Handhistory file (http://koti.mbnet.fi/jjyl/public/handhistory.log)

kharlog
11-25-2009, 11:41 PM
I forgot to mention that especially the last hand (only big hand) was not imported. Im not sure if theres some other hands that didnt import.

netsrak
11-26-2009, 04:49 AM
Please mail the original handhistory file with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Malmstrumpan
11-28-2009, 02:16 PM
I have the exact same problem, a lot of my winning hands are not imported and it has been like this for over 50k hands now. So, did you find any solution to the problem?

Regards
Andreas

Firpo
11-30-2009, 09:57 AM
I have the exactly same problem for a while now. What I've observed, I lose mostly big won hands. In my current session I noticed one preflop all-in, which wasn't imported to reports/graph/etc, but the HUD showed it. Sometimes the hands have been missing from the HUD's hand information also. I think I have the same problem at Luckyace (pacific).

I'm running Windows 7 and HEM 1.09.03. Obviously the problem exists with omaha hands too.

Please get a solution to this problem soon, it's pretty frustrating.

-Firpo

fozzy71
11-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, from your HMArchive, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net