PDA

View Full Version : Issues w/ HUD on Stars when table is full size.

crfergu
11-25-2009, 06:49 PM
I originally posted this on the 2p2 forum and have since determined that the issue only occurs when the Pokerstars table is maximized. When the table is set to default size, I'm able to play 40+ tables.

I am having an issue with the HUD freezing up Pokerstars when I reach more than 17+ tables. This issue began when I recently adjusted my screen resolution to 1920x1080. It did not occur when I was on 1680x1050 or something like that. I have increased opacity to 100%, turned off the hardware acceleration for the video card, updated my drivers, vacuumed the database, (all of the recommended troubleshooting), and it still didn't solve. I cascade tables, so I am unable to force on top. I have tried with the HUD scaled to table size and not, and both still caused the issue. I am running Windows XP, with 3GB RAM, 3.2ghz Dual Core. I am not running any antivirus, firewall.

What actually occurs is that the Fold, Call, and Raise buttons disappear. When I move my mouse over them they reappear. If I click on one to take action, the next able comes up, but the cards do no show, until I move my mouse to that area. Basically the table doesn't "redraw" until my mouse is moved over that section, kind of like shining a spotlight on a performer in a play or something. When I end the process for HMHUD or close HEM, the issue goes away.

How can we make the HUD work for 40-50 tables, when the tables are maximized? I have attached screenshots as fozzy requested.

crfergu
11-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Any update? I'd really like to be able to play w/ a maximized table on my bigscreen.

Mike chops
11-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Could you try setting the screen to a lower resolution?

crfergu
11-30-2009, 08:38 PM
I tried it at 1680x1050 and the issue still occurred when the tables were maximized. The issue did not occur when the tables were regular size.

crfergu
12-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Any updates? I'd really like to get this working.

Patvs
12-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Which additional programs do you use to multitable.. just the AHK script?

Could you just try to play 1 table in max size, with all other programs/AHK scripts disabled.... only running HEM

crfergu
12-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Yes, it works with a single table, as well as up to 15 or so. Anything over 15 is when the freezing begins. I use Poker Shortcuts w/ sngopener and timeouthelper AHKs, although I have tested playing without them and the issue still occurred when the table was maximized

crfergu
01-22-2010, 09:22 PM
I am still having this issue, would it be possible for support to do a Teamviewer session with me to see the issue or do you have any further tips?

netsrak
01-23-2010, 08:04 AM
I'll forward it but i'm not sure whether we can help you