PDA

View Full Version : need help with hud setup on UB

lrrpk9
09-14-2008, 07:00 AM
The problem I am having is where UB saves its hand history. Your faq id #150 states that it should be "C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data folder:" But when I go to my UB options , table options , under behavior I check Save My Hands. But it says under that "Histories are saved in My Documents/My Hand Histories." and I am not allowed to change that. And when I use that path for my auto import folder my HUD did not work. And I have newest version and UAC is disabled. Thanks for any help.

morny
09-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Hem data is the correct folder, You must keep the Hand History Window open so HM can get the information from that and save it to the HEM Data folder.

lrrpk9
09-14-2008, 07:38 PM
yes window was open still no hud , how do I change the path in UB "Histories are saved in My Documents/My Hand Histories." and I am not allowed to change that.

lrrpk9
09-14-2008, 07:49 PM
The short answer is that I dont need to change it. I made the change to the auto import folder path late last night and just had a chance to check it. It works now thanks anyway.